Beach Party Quest

Beach Party Quest
Beach Party - Coming Soon, Watch out

Official Web Site

World Party Tokyo has a new official web site.
オフィシャルサイトのご案内

www.wix.com/worldpartyint/tokyo

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3/11 Japan Earth Quake News#19 Fukushima Nuclear Reactor condition march 16, 8:50 a.m.

Dear friends,

I have been trying to post news information on this blog in English from the time of earthquake. My moto is not to cool you down or promoting an event. I am just trying to deliver the real time real news to the foreigners so that you could act according and make better judgement. I do not have a guarantee to the reliability of the news on this web site and I don't think any news is completely reliable at this movement where there is so many facts and analysis around.

  BUT, I ve been trying my best to post the possible latest information from reliable resources mainly from NHK, Fuji, TEPCO and other Japanese known resources. Now, about the foreign news, well I do not deny any of them but I would still say that most of it is expressed in a way that many people misunderstand. I personaly feel that Foreign News Papers know less than what we know inside Japan. 

  Today, March 16 there has been another explosion inside the Fukushima Nuclear Plant raising the radiation to 40000 micro Sievert in Fukushima Plant area, which is a very dangerous radiation. BUT, But that is close to the nuclear plant or inside and the radiation levels reduce according to the distance. 
Now Tokyo is around 300Kms far from Fukushima and the radiation level is  less that 1 micro Sievert. Which makes the city completely out of Danger. Lest consider a situation where it goes 100 times more makes it 1 mili Sievert. You still wouldn't even need a mask.

  I dont not deny the chances of an immense radiation increase incase of a Nuclear Melt down. Japanese Technicians are working hard on this. 

I would not say that situation is under control as on today, but there is no need to make a quick escape too. However worse the conditions can go, there is still time. 
There has been a lot of my foreign friends who now dosent want to watch the news because it scares them. THIS IS MOST DANGEROUS. I request each and every one of you to watch the Japanese news very closely and try to understand the reality as much as possible so that you can make a better decision. It is important that you be knowledgeable enough to make the right decision at the time of emergency and the best thing to do now is to grasp the situation as precisely as possible. 
PLEASE WATCH THE JAPANESE TELEVISION CLOSELY.
  
I have been in Japan from the time of high school and can speak, read and understand Japanese quite well now. My JLPT proficiency is Level 1 which is the highest in proficiency and the proof is here - JLPT TOEIC.)

No comments:

Post a Comment